“Hand Exercises” LIVE Master Class Part 2 is a two hour presentation for students who are at an intermediate or advanced level. The class will be taking place LIVE on Saturday July 11 (private link will be provided upon payment), from 11 AM-1 PM EST. Students will work through the material with Carlito and will feature a LIVE online workout.
The masterclass will cover:
- More in depth analysis of the basic strokes of drumming
- Stroke Efficiency and Control
- Fulcrum manipulation and efficiency
- Chop Builders (Exercises to help with control, endurance and muscle building).
- Flam Exercises (LOTS OF FLAMS)
- Quintuplet, Sextuplet and Septuplet exercises
- LIVE Drum Pad Work out!
Items needed to participate:
- Zoom App/Account
- Computer/Mobile Device
- Drum Sticks
- Drum Pad
- Snare stand (if you have one or need it)
- A device for taking notes (Mobile Device, Tablet, or pencil and paper)
- PDF file will be provided in the chat for download